Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My most memorable moment

So far, I have really enjoyed Dr. Hunt. I love his humor and his hands on approach to teaching and learning. I admire the summary board strategy using the whiteboards. After every discussion the students write what they have learned and hold the board up for him to assess. I also like the eye opening activity with the three cups that Mrs. Hogue and Mrs. Sarquis used to get the students attention before class. She also used the core of an apple and a nut as a candle demonstration that was awesome because it looked like a candle, but it wasn't. Overall I'm enjoying everything, but I don't like the lecturing style strategy that I have experienced from two presenters. Now I can emphathize with how my students must feel when I'm doing all the talking or talking rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment